This year is seems like we went straight from cold winter to hot summer, without ever getting to experience spring.
But the things you need to do in spring or early summer still need to be done even if it feels like we skipped spring. And if you are thinking about selling in the next few years, my 3rd tip is for you!
I’ve got more tips coming soon. Be sure to subscribe to the Arch City Homes weekly email and the video tips will be delivered directly to your inbox weekly.
What’s in the Video:
I’ve learned a lot about taking care of homes since I became a real estate agent 17 years ago. This video is for anyone who lives in or owns a home. Plus 2 of these tips are important for condo owners too!
- Turn off your humidifier if you haven’t already. Humidifiers should not be used during AC season.
- Don’t leave a hole when you pull out overgrown or dead plants near your home foundation. Removing plants near the foundation can result in water in the basement if you aren’t careful.
- If you are thinking of selling, look out your backyard and see if trees hide things during the summer that could turn off buyers after the leaves fall. If so, then you need to plan to sell in the spring or summer.
There are other things you need to do in spring and summer when you own a home. Call me if you need more home ownership tips.
And stick around for more of my videos!
Are You Thinking About Moving?
I specialize in selling St. Louis homes regardless of whether they will be the hot listing to hit the market or if they have a challenge that makes it much harder to sell. I also work with buyers who want to find the home of their dreams, but don’t want to overpay.
If you are thinking of buying or selling a home in the St. Louis area, give me a call at 314-265-8073 and let’s talk about your options.
Latest posts by Karen Goodman (see all)
- VIDEO TIP: 3 Important Spring – Early Summer Homeowner Tips - June 15, 2018
- How is the St. Louis Real Estate Market REALLY Doing? - June 1, 2018
- Make Your Stove Safe by Installing an Anti-Tip Device - May 25, 2018